Temperature Control Solutions
Part of the Aqua Group of companies – Aqua Hire was launched to offer full Temperature Control Solutions to customers with temporary requirements. With 18 years of Cooling expertise and technical know-how behind us, we saw an opportunity to build on that legacy further by launching a Hire division. We recognised that, in certain scenarios, a rental solution is truly the best option for our customers, so why not equip ourselves to service those needs and be able to offer our customers a sole-source supplier for their Cooling and Heating requirements?
What Makes Us Different?
We’d like to think that our core values set us apart from the competition – Technical Excellence, Care, Integrity and a “Can Do” Attitude. Our team are engineering specialists, truly customer focused and committed to delivering great service. We understand our customers and the markets they’re operating in, whether highly industrial or commercial, as well as being aware of the challenges and obstacles that exist in day to day operation.
Our rental equipment and specialist engineers are based across the UK, ensuring Aqua Hire offers customers nationwide coverage every day of the year. When you hire from us you have the added benefit of knowing that one of our engineers is never far away and can support you 24/7. Whether it’s an initial visit or final delivery, we’re used to working quickly! We can offer next day delivery on a range of cooling and heating equipment and our minimum hire period starts at just one week.
Wherever you are in the UK, our priority is to get your factory or business back up and running with minimal disruption and downtime. In emergency breakdown scenarios a fast response is essential and by having a network of F-Gas and Gas Safe engineers across the country we’re able to offer that each and every time.
Minimum Hire Period From Just One Week
Availability from Next Day UK Delivery!
The Benefits Of Working With Aqua Hire
When you choose Aqua Hire as your temperature control solutions partner, you’ll benefit from:
- A total hire solution – just one call to our team and we’ll help with product selection, carry out a free site survey, and then design, deliver and install your equipment.
- A 360° approach – Aqua’s sales, service and hire divisions work closely together to ensure our customers benefit from the very best experience – providing you with exactly what you need when you need it.
- Rapid response and 24/7 support, 365 days of the year – giving total peace of mind.
- A nationwide network of F-Gas and Gas Safe specialist engineers – we’re never far away when you need us.
- Fully flexible hire agreements – from as little as one week and simple to extend if you should need equipment longer than first anticipated – just pay for what you need.
- The latest equipment, maximizing your operational efficiencies and energy saving potential.
- “Fair hire” – a clear, transparent process with full administrative support.
Why Call Aqua Hire?
For Aqua Hire temperature control is at the heart of everything we do.
Our range of temporary heating equipment offers boilers up to 1.2MW+, gas, oil, electric or dual fuel powered. On the cooling side, our products include commercial chillers for process and HVAC applications, portable air con units and adiabatic and air blast coolers.
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the most effective and efficient solution for their specific requirements. For more information on why Aqua Hire should be your number one supplier when it comes to temperature control call the team today on 0333 004 4433.