For many of our clients there are times when outright purchase of their Chillers and Cooling equipment isn’t an option.
In these scenarios Chiller Rental is the perfect solution.
At Aqua Hire, our Hire division offer a range of Rental agreements – both Short and Long-term Hire – which can help with budgeting and cost management and generally make life that little bit easier.
Your equipment is readily available, with minimal capital outlay and you have peace of mind that you’re investing in the very latest plant and technology.
Our agreements are completely flexible and tied to the specific needs of your business.
For more information about Aqua’s Chiller Hire plans, please contact our Engineers today to talk through the various options and find the perfect solution to fit your requirements.
Our Short-Long Term Chiller Hire equipment and specialist engineers are based right across the UK, ensuring Aqua Hire offers customers nationwide coverage. When you hire from Aqua you have the benefit of knowing that one of our Engineers is never far away and can support you 24/7 whether it’s an initial visit or equipment delivery, we’re used to working quickly! Aqua can offer next day delivery on a range of Cooling and Heating Hire equipment and our minimum hire period is from just one week.
Wherever you are in the UK, our top priority is getting your factory or business back up and running as quickly as possible. In emergency breakdown scenarios, a fast response is essential and by having a UK network of F-Gas and Gas Safe engineers across the country, we’re able to offer that each and every time.
For applications that require access to Cooling or Heating equipment for a limited time period, we recommend Short-Term Hire. Typical scenarios for this would include:
- Emergency backup provision, if equipment has failed or there’s a specific production issue
- Seasonal requirements – perhaps an increase in production or to deal with differences in ambient temperatures across the year
- Events – for example environmental cooling for pop-up installations, or other temporary events
- Limited or short production runs
- Plant renovation or refurbishment
- Equipment or product testing and load evaluation where a permanent installation just can’t be warranted
- Open-ended projects that could finish at very short notice
Long-Term Chiller Hire or Lease Rental
Long-term Chiller Hire agreements offer access to the Hire equipment for as long as you need it, or for a fixed term.
So in essence, you gain from having a more permanent Cooling Solution in place but without affecting your capital expenditure. Other benefits include:
- Tax efficient – keeps equipment off the balance sheet as it’s classed as an operational expense
- Fixed, regular monthly payments – helps with budgeting
- Simplified contract management – all service and maintenance costs are built into the rental agreement cost
With flexibility at the heart of every Aqua Hire Chiller Hire agreement, you can be sure of getting the right Hire solution for your specific needs.
Our engineers are used to working across a wide range of industry sectors and will be more than happy to give you free advice on the best equipment for your application. We have a comprehensive fleet and associated Hire Ancillaries readily available, including Pumps, Tanks, Fuel and Generators, so we can get you up and running as quickly as possible.
*Click the Data Sheets above to open them in another browser window